This figure shows the growing

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Hello! Welcome to our Shoutbox!
Emma: hours animating the movement of little clumps of hair across the figure. Jan 18, 2016 0:11:41 GMT
Emma: S'yeh... c: Jan 18, 2016 0:44:45 GMT
Emma: But, yes, I agree-- it's always more interesting to have a bit more detail and be a little more anatomically correct. Yes, the smoothness is great and all, but you can keep that feature constant given the amount of time and patience(that old and worn out- Jan 18, 2016 11:43:02 GMT
Emma: phrase) poured into the project to create a smooth and detailed animation. I just don't feel like I've got that kind of patience. xD Jan 18, 2016 11:46:18 GMT
SketchxFate: I'm finally going to be able to help out! Working on learning Map Making and such right now~ ^^ Here's the link: Jan 18, 2016 19:41:05 GMT
SketchxFate: I'll post it up in one of the threads later and just copy and paste the post I'm mostly looking at. It's a map tutorial-- and i also hope to learn how to rig items. Eee ;D; somuchfun I'm just so excited to be given the opportunity to possibly be apart of Jan 18, 2016 19:42:11 GMT
SketchxFate: the building of a IT server! YESS. Jan 18, 2016 19:42:22 GMT
SketchxFate: O Goodness... I came to that site I mentioned earlier and for some reason I'm ranked a Pre-Mod... O_o ahhh -- so nervous now-- I know I said I'd help but I question if I really can now! >.< Boo. *Snores to sleep. Jan 18, 2016 19:47:41 GMT
SketchxFate: I didn't even apply to be a mod! Dx help me -- if you can -- it'd be a dream come true if you signed up and became one of the designers or just a member for the site -- or not -- not forcing it. My grammar sucks right now because they surprised me to zat Jan 18, 2016 20:32:19 GMT
SketchxFate: point. Gahh excited versus nervousness! Round 1! - I hear that the mods are given certain 'tasks', but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to go looking for a task or not... ;-; I bet they're gonna force me to become a designer. I just don't think I can. Jan 18, 2016 20:33:21 GMT
SketchxFate: 'Nuff of my blabbering. Good night! C: Wish you good luck with life in generalll~~ ^-^ yayyou ErickaxRishaun -- I'll pin up a drawing of you two later just for kicks 'n giggles. x'D Jan 18, 2016 20:34:28 GMT
SketchxFate: Put up some of my drawings from that site I mentioned! :D digital art -- I'm experimenting mostly -- I want to make it more cartoony and lively though. Most of my drawings looks dead-- like they're there, but not the living thing I want them to be. Jan 18, 2016 20:53:54 GMT
SketchxFate: Once again, my blabbering, night! ^^ Jan 18, 2016 20:54:14 GMT
SketchxFate: Sooo booored. Exams are coming up left-'n-right. I can't dodge 'em all with this weight of boredom. I hate Art Blocks... ;-; Jan 21, 2016 16:53:30 GMT
Emma: Crud. World History is beating me up right now-- not in the sense that I might not be picking it up, but it's distrust in my teacher selecting questions that make sense. She chooses a question with several possible answers but wants us to pick the most -- Jan 22, 2016 14:19:51 GMT
Emma: (In her mind) significant and important pieces of possibilities from 4 possible answers. From the class perspective it's unfair and cruel.. ;-; I'm gonna smack her with corrections on Day1 I get back there. Soonsoforthallthatnonimportantstuff. My blabberin Jan 22, 2016 14:22:10 GMT
Emma: I have so much to do! Study for exams. Finish art requests. Finish backgrounds for animations. Post a few RP posts on like... 10 different sites and each have to be 3-5 paragraphs long. So busy weekend. My English language just recently jumped into a pool Jan 22, 2016 14:24:15 GMT
Emma: of piranhas and is still recovering from the action so I'm suffering with the periods and the most obvious stuff in grammar I don't bother about now. ;0; Jan 22, 2016 14:25:32 GMT
Emma: Checking in still. Considering getting a Facebook now... Maybe... Soon... May 12, 2016 20:37:40 GMT
SketchxFate: I'm so surprised someone actually joined this server. I figured it was a remnant of the past-- long forgotten. Nov 9, 2017 20:22:32 GMT
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel